Olympus OM-D (EM-5) comparison samples are now.. (continued)

Started Mar 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
Haris Contributing Member • Posts: 511
Re: Olympus OM-D (EM-5) comparison samples are now.. (continued)

Hi Andy!

Thanks a lot for giving us two parts os the upcoming review in advance.

You really have to have a planty of patience with some people here, they really can't stand being wrong. It has nothing to do with your test protocol or how the test was conducted but with the results not conforming to their picture of how the things must be. Their "truth" has to preveil even by childish means like present questioning of your testing procedure and legitimity of if. We will se at least ten more threads with the same goal with EM-5 qualities being questioned and deminished just so those persons can make a statement and preserve their delusional picture of being some kind of gurus while in reality not being anything but an "average Joe" at best.

Thanks once again for your valuable inputs and I am looking for a full review.

Regards
Haris

Andy Westlake wrote:

Shutter speeds have absolutely minimal impact on noise. If you shoot the same scene at ISO100 1/125sec F16 and ISO100 1/2000sec F4 you really won't see any difference in the noise. To me this is so self evident from everyday shooting I'm actually quite surprised to find myself typing it here. Then again, I did spend several years of my life testing lenses, so I guess have a bit more experience of this than most.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BJL
MT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow