two printers one set of carts (Epson 4000 & 7600 )
I had the 7600 with no ink. i got a good deal on the 4000 just to get the ink.
After much trial and error (mostly error) I got the 7600 working.
I'd like to evaluate the 4000 without dropping another $175 for ink but I wonder if swapping the cartridges will cause any issues with either printer.
I have two 7600 and one 4000 printer that I restored by swapping the ink between them while testing. No problems and they all now work. Saved money by using one set of ink carts. One of the 7600s is now a black and white only printer, the others are color.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 9, 2012|
|Mar 10, 2012|
|Mar 12, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%