Did I get a decent deal here?
Yes, but the two things that I'm not sure about are these:
1. The seller didn't take a picture of the front element at all, they did say it is "excellent" but it still would have been nice to see a picture.
2. They stated "Please note in the product listing this may not be exactly the same lens, I do not see any difference." Are they just saying the generic description eBay gave the item may not be 100% his exact item?
I may be overreacting here, but I'm just nervous about paying so much for used glass on eBay, this is my first time buying anything used for my camera, let alone from eBay.
The seller has 1469 comments and all within the last year are positive. The seller is the owner/user of the lens as opposed to a reseller, so they are in a position to give an accurate representation of the lens. I think you'll be getting a very nice lens and wouldn't worry.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%