*** Open Challenge 83: INFO ***
If you enjoy taking pictures I suggest check this:
A new challenge has commenced! Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
Any of these rules should be fit to be in topic:
1. Any kind of door. Can be one door or more than one.
2. A shot where the door plays a role in the composition, even being an ordinary door. Any other object (people, a window, etc). can be included to improve or balance the composition.
3. Partial but recognizable view of a door are allowed (e.g. a handle).
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery).
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
• entry period for adding photos ends on 13-Mar-2012, 00:59 GMT
• voting runs from end of entry period to 14-Mar-2012, 00:59 GMT
MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT
• up to 4 images may be entered per person.
IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS
• maximum allowed image width/height is 1000 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 400 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• capture date must be 19-Feb-2012 or newer
• images should be on topic
8d 9h 9m 28s left to submit your photos
Stop, think, breathe, and shoot!
|Arch-itecture by Nilesh Trivedi|
from Random Items - Challenge #30
|Rocky Mountain Elk by evancj|
from Odds are...