D300 Manual

Started Mar 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ballarat Sam Junior Member • Posts: 49
D300 Manual

My D300 is about 3 years old & haven't used it in over 2 years (various personal reasons) and I want to get started again and went to the Nikon website to read PDF manual online. All I found was a catalog of manuals for sale.. I tried NikonUK, tried to register and it wouldn't accept USA registrant. Of course, I have the manual that came with the camera but it's much easier to read on my large monitor. I have done this in the past and one was given a choice of reading on line or downloading. I had not been to the Nikon website for a couple of years and disappointed to find that it has degenerated into a cheesy sales brochure. By the way, I bought the very first Nikon SLR in my area in 1959. The instruction manual was a leaflet consisting of a few pages. The one accompanying my D300 is over 400 pages. And apparently Thom Hogan thinks that's not enough. Someone told me his CD "Complete
Guide....." is over 700 pages.
--
Sam

Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow