Did you trying going from Canon to Nikon lenses?
No doubt Nikon also has very good lenses.
But departing with my beloved Canon L's and the big whites is a hand-wringing decision for me.
Would like to hear from those that have changed over from Canon's to Nikon's best lenses how they feel it played out.
I'll likely end up renting it all just to make sure I'm not making a huge mistake - but I would also like to share the experience of others on this.
Price, repairs and warranty is not important - I have looked it up and have done the math myself.
The L's I use the most:
300L f/2.8 (i)
70-200 f/2.8 L IS (ii)
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 3, 2012|
|Mar 4, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4