I bought this not guessing the 40 was coming along. I'm waiting for the 50/60/70 now!
It does what it says and as an all round camera is hard to beat. Other more expensive and complicated SLR's will do better but not for me and my phots that are really just for looking at and photoshopping.
These were taken on a recent holiday in Florida , the birds were hastily taken as was the sunset but the camera perfoms ok for me . Hope you like these examples , cropped only.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%