For potential new first time canon body 5d3 purchasers..
There are no delivery delays for the D800. It was always a two stage release.
Digital Click wrote:
Just a thought....
In the UK, the canon 5d3 is £3000 body only.... if you are not heavily invested in lenses already or first time FF buyer then for about £300-400 more, you can get the Nikon D3s body!! Ok so its not 22mp, but hey what a camera! Also when will 5d3 hit the market? 1dx was announced in Oct/Nov? and is still not likely to be available until after April!!
Wonder if the same applies with Nikon D4 and D800 - announced a short while back but delivery delays already in place!!
Overall, quite an exciting 2012 year so far and we still have 9 months still to go for more new and amazing cameras!!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 2, 2012|
|Mar 2, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%