What's the cheapest way to get wireless TTL?
I'm a little confused on getting wireless TTL for my flash (SB700 with Nikon D3100). Can someone give me some links to some reasonably priced products?
Can't provide any info at all on wireless TTL. But I must say this: but Cactus triggers and M mode work just as well, if not better. It's predictable, repeatable, and super cheap. Pocket Wizards are the super reliable equivalents of Cactus trigges. Yes, I know, there are more than a few in this forum who consider M mode antiquated and unreliable when compared to modern 2 buh-zilliion GHz computers...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%