GX1 goes climbing. And baking.
Hi all. De-lurking as I finally took the plunge and bought a GX1. Good job I didn't listen to too much of the criticism on here as I think it's brilliant! I took it out climbing with a mate at the weekend - and did some baking afterwards. Rather pleased with the results from both the oven and the 20mm lens.
C&C are welcome, and a question: do you think the 14-42 issue is sufferring from the notorious issue or is that down to hand-held shakiness?
One final question - is there a Camera Profile for Lightroom available for the GX1?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%