Used Canon 5D, should I this late?
I used to own a 5D (2006) and sold it during hard times. Now I have an opportunity to buy one for $800, and I am considering selling my 40D to fund it, making the final price more like $350.
Is there anything I should be concerned about buying a camera six years old? The low price has me itching (cheaper than buying a super-wide angle for APS-C, and I already have the 17-40) but wonder... thanks!
An adequate tool in the hand of an expert is better than an excellent one in the hand of a novice. Expertise is the child of experience and comes of age with time.
Happy to share what I know. I learned a lot of it here.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%