Do the x10 complainers actually own the camera?

Started Feb 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Luego
Luego Senior Member • Posts: 1,182
Re: useless thread, not a great image ...

Kim Letkeman wrote:

nakeddork wrote:

I'm just curious. It seems like 90% of the people that complain about the camera don't own it.
OMG, the people that fall into this category are freaks...

There are lots of noobs that rushed into the forum with their new toy and have demonstrated time and again that an excellent camera does little for a mediocre photographer. So ownership to me has always been a joke as a criteria for credibility.

Actually, are you guys even photographers?

Are you?

Let's play the who owns an x10 and is a photographer game. I'll go first and post a fun lighting test I did a while back:

Nice model. Nice light. Awful composition (someone else mentioned the drain, but it's just busy.) And terrible bokeh with motion blur. I've seen this phenomenon with the X10 before, and it is yet one more Achilles heel on an otherwise fine camera.

So ... you have set a really low bar in a thread that should not exist, since it is basically a platform for you to spout veiled ad hominem comments.

Hi Kim,

You mentioned "terrible bokeh" with motion blur. Since you tested the X10, do you think it had anything to do with the high shutter speed at large apertures? (see my previous messages)

Also: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilmx100/17

Luego

Luego's gear list:Luego's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100S Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow