Do the x10 complainers actually own the camera?

Started Feb 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Wellington100 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,549
Re: Do the x10 complainers actually own the camera?

nakeddork wrote:

I'm just curious. It seems like 90% of the people that complain about the camera don't own it.

Well that makes sense to me, if you are complaining about it, because of other peoples experiences and images on the forum, why would you buy it?

OMG, the people that fall into this category are freaks...

Thanks, thats so way cool dude.

Actually, are you guys even photographers?

By that I assume you mean Pro photographers, well if Fuji was marketing this camera to the Pro market, there would have been 0 sales, the sensor is too small for Pro's, the resolution too low and the build quality is not 100%. Lets not mention what Pro's would make of the orbs.

If you don't mean Pro's than anyone with a camera and an index finger can be classed as a photographer.

Let's play the who owns an x10 and is a photographer game. I'll go first and post a fun lighting test I did a while back:

It may be surprising to you that a compact X10 is capable of great shots in controlled conditions, People on this forum who have used Fuji compacts for the last 5,6 or 7 years, back when Canon and Nikon compacts were in the dark ages, are less surprised.

On second thoughts its not so great, I would have composed that shot without the drain in the bottom left hand corner and is that an orb in the models one eye?
--
S100, S6500, S5, F300, F200, F70, F11, F31 (deceased), Z5, V10, D40, EX1

Wellington100's gear list:Wellington100's gear list
Ricoh GR Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Fujifilm X-T1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow