3. The Sony 16-50mm f2.8 is optimized for video. It's not quite as wide a range as the Panasonic, but it is a lot faster.
2. The Tokina 11-16 f2.8 is great for wide angle. The Tamron 70-300 is the lens for telephoto, relatively compact and sharp. Of course there is always the Sony 70-400 which is a stellar lens if you have the $$$ and the above Sony 16-50mm f2.8 should cover it.
My choice has finally boiled down to either a GH2 or an A65. Despite small fingers A65 feels just great in my hands compared to GH2. My main concerns regarding Sony are:
1. Front- backfocus. Is it really any problem? The GH2 has CDAF so no problem there.
2. I would like to get suggestions regarding 3 zooms. For GH2 I had the Zuiko 9-18, Panasonic 14-140 and Panasonic 100-300 in my mind. What is your suggestions regarding A65?
3. Panasonic 14-140 is optimised for video. Is there anything like that on the Sony side?-- hide signature --
'Life is short - follow your interests'
|Street Food by poppyjk|
from Your City - Local Street Vendor
|Tomato Clownfish by chile7236|
from Fish world
|Vermont-Autumn by kevinplui|
from My Best Photo of the Week