Done bit the bullet!
My SX40 is on the way, with a lens hood, and filter adapter.
This will give two (2) DIGITAL's. The SX40 and my G11. I really like the G11 and I do not believe that the SX40 will disappoint me in any way.
That leaves me two film, and the two Cannons. No more Nikons.
Zorky, range finder and the Exacta.
'just my humble opinion'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|