bye bye fujifilm!!!

Started Feb 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ol Iver S New Member • Posts: 7
bye bye fujifilm!!!

after having owned the F10, F11, F30, F200 & S6500 it´s now time to say "goodbye"! i am also not going to accept the X10s´ shortcomings any longer, even if they don´t bother me very much in real life... the problem for me is fujifilm´s attitude towards us, the customers. denial and ignorance, that´s all fujifilm has to offer - okay, that´s it, at least for me.

i will return to my trusted sigma dp2(now with an x), a very quirky little beast - but: at least the camera is predictable in what it is doing! and i have been happy with sigma´s support in the past.

i will leave my eyes open here to see if fujifilm remembers that they have a responsibility towards their customers and reassuring quality. it is a shame that such an innovative company seems to have forgotten what real and longterm succes is build upon: innovation, continuity, quality.

(ol.aminus3.com)

Fujifilm X10 Nikon Coolpix S6500 Sigma DP2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow