S95 slower than S90?
Having bought a Canon S95 to replace my lost (or so I thought) S90, I had a feeling that S95 was distinctively more sluggish in operation - e.g. time to first shot from start, hesitation when saving images, etc.
Now that I have found the S90 and I got the chance to compare them head to head, my thoughts were validated. S95 is a lot slower, especially when powering up. Has anybody else noticed this? Or did I just receive a bad S95?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO