B&H Is Shipping NEX-7 Bodies

Started Feb 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
CBuff Regular Member • Posts: 461
Mine shipped few minutes ago...

Update: I placed a pre-order for a body on 1/25. The unit just shipped, and I have the tracking info. I should receive it by Friday.

The only bizarre twist: while a charge was pending on my Amex, the charge is gone now. I am assuming that I will see the full charge very soon on the Amex website.

CBuff wrote:

My order is a two-day delivery, and has not shipped yet (still shows in the warehouse). Since I was among the few who placed the order when they opened the system, and I have a 2-day delivery, i guess it is all random!
Oh well,

psnick wrote:

I am in the same boat (UPS ground, status=sent to warehouse but not yet shipped). I contacted them this morning and was told that my order would be shipped today or tomorrow at the very latest.

Michael Everett wrote:

My order still has not shipped although I got the in stock to warehouse yesterday. I'm guessing it's because I ordered it UPS ground and they are filling the expedited shipping orders first.

Michael

CBuff's gear list:CBuff's gear list
Canon PowerShot S400 Canon PowerShot S70 Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Canon EOS D60 Sony Alpha NEX-5 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
SDF
tex
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow