B&H Is Shipping NEX-7 Bodies

Started Feb 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dennishh Contributing Member • Posts: 549
Re: B&H Is Shipping NEX-7 Bodies

I ordered mine three or four weeks ago and it to shows in processing. Funny I just talk to Sony yesterday and they asked me why I ordered from B&H and not them? She went into this long dissertation about how they're going to get them first and B&H won't. Just more crap. I was really trying to find out if Sony had some service like Canon's CPS for pros and expedited service, it was like I was talking to a blank wall. I did find out that it's possible to get an all inclusive insurance on the camera that covers everything, you can get it for up to five years. I quoted it at two years was $129. With this accidental damage coverage they said the repairs would be all covered for everything and expedited. Don't know if that's the truth or not, but it does seem a little bit better to go through Sony if they can expedite. You can get this insurance after you register your camera through Sony. I haven't talked to B&H about there's yet.

Dennishh's gear list:Dennishh's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R Sony Alpha a7R II Sony FE 28mm F2 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow