D800 Buffer Question
Please forgive me if the answer is painfully obvious, but it is late and perhaps I have missed it.
I shoot lots of aviation and sporting events and have been pleased with my D3 and am eager to receive my D4. I also on occasion will shoot with my D7000 which I love but the only drawback of that is the ultra small buffer that fills almost immediately(or so it seems)
Does anyone know how many continuous RAW shots the D800 will be able to handle before the buffer fills up?? I know that the real answer may vary some based on the speed of the card, but assuming that isn't a factor, what is the continuous number of shots??
Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!