Puzzling memberships, input request

Started Feb 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
LeeStar
OP LeeStar Regular Member • Posts: 412
Re: Puzzling memberships, input request

Jack_D wrote:

I have been a member for a little less than a year. I have entered several challenges, some have done OK, some not. I come here mainly to learn, I read a lot of the forums but I'm not much of a poster and don't see why that should be a requirement to enter challenges. I'm not a cheat and I vote in every challenge I enter and some I don't. I try to be fair with my voting and I don't give low votes to try and improve my own entry. I feel that this should be enough participation. Some people are just more chatty than others I guess. I'm not one of them unless I have something to say, Like now.

Ah, see, but you've entered several challenges in your few months here, and voted. I'm talking about people who have zeroes everywhere. I wouldn't see anything wrong with your participation, it would be clear to me that you are an honest (and real) person/member. Many of the hosts here have seen so much cheating, they work very hard to try and make the challenges fair to those of you who enter honestly. Perhaps they care too much. Thanks for your input; this is why I asked the question, because I didn't know if there were a lot of people who spend years here not saying a word or entering challenges and then suddenly do. Since it seems there are, I won't be taking zero participation as questionable.

Lee

LeeStar's gear list:LeeStar's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 600D A3000 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow