Puzzling memberships, input request

Started Feb 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Slynky Senior Member • Posts: 2,434
Re: Puzzling memberships, input request

After sharing your curiosity on the new forum members, I'll move on to reply to your question.

If I don't lose what faith I currently have in the challenge system and find some time to "give back (in a manner of speaking) to the community", I had already planned on a rule of a certain post count. I can't decide on 50 or 100, though, as a minimum.

From my perspective--replying to your remark about people being shy--I figure if they are brave and bold enough to put their work to public view and ranking, then they shouldn't be too shy to post in the forums. At any rate, my concern about potentially stopping some of the cheating (banned members rejoining under a different name and multiple voting logins) easily outweighs the potential to lose a few shy members ;).

Hope this helps...
--

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(...from the generation that still uses capital letters and punctuation...)

Slynky's gear list:Slynky's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow