Hyper-Utility software for s5 camera
Chasing perfection has always been my biggest drawback. Even to the point of holding up the wedding while I get the shots I want for an album.
For me there is no equal to an s5 Pro Fujifilm camera for beach weddings. The problem is I can't seem to get the right RAW development software. If I hadn't seen the results from Hyper-Utility, I would probably contend myself with ACR.
So how do I get it? I bought off Ebay from some liar in the UK who claimed s3 software was for an s5. After that fiasco I'm back to ACR. I don't suppose anyone with the right version of Hyper-Utility would care to sell it to me, by any chance?
Capture one is good but too expensive and clumsy to use plus it won't control the camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power