HELP!! Zoom advance or contract on my DCM-LX5
Would greatly appreciate suggestions as how to "fix" the zoom button on my LX5. When I press the switch it flys from one end to the other end of the scale, even when I remove my finger really fast.
It is "generally" unresponsive in the middle range.
It just happened one day on it own. Sometimes I can get it to where I want it. But it is too much thinking, it should just respond.
Advice would be great. I think it is out of warrantee by now? But not sure.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%