Really pleased with this "strap"
It's a Bushnell binocular harness that makes carrying the Nex and shooting very easy. You put it on like a jacket, then clip the camera to the clips on the harness.
The camera rests against your chest. When you want to shoot simply lift it and shoot.
Want to take a break and get some coffee or lunch? Disconnect either side of the harness from the camera and the camera drops conveniently to your side out of the way but still attached to you rather than sitting on an empty chair or on the table.
I've used it with a 28-85 contax zoom. You do know it's there but it doesn't bother me a bit. I also have the black strap and find this harness much more convenient and comfortable.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)