G3 vs G2
So, this is sort of follow up of my previous topic, where I asked about migration from Nikon system.
I did some further research and came over Panasonic cameras. To tell the truth, untill recently I did not pay much attention to Panasonic cameras. But after some more thinking and research I concluded that G2 or G3 might be the way to go. I like big EVF.
I found really good deal on a G2 and even G3 is quiet affordable. But for a difference I can purchase olympus 40 - 150. So for almost same amount of money I can choose
G3 + 14-42
G2+14-42 + Olympus 40 - 150 (u4/3 version)
I shoot RAW 99% of the time, so jpegs are of no great concern to me.
Main field of usage - travel and landscape.
Do you think G2 will be fine or should I go for a G3.
Just recently I sold D40 and nikon 18 - 200 and I can fund this purchase from that income...
Thank you for opinions!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%