V1 Samples-Foveon Sensor Dimensionality
I just looked at the samples of the V1 in the test , and thought they were extremely good. I have a NEX5N, and I'll take the quality of these images any day. The V1, with kit lens, and no PP are superior.
What really jumped out was the" dimensionality" of the pictures much like I see when I used my SD1-the Foveon sensor camera.
For just image quality I would take the NEX5N too. I don't think anyone really buys either of these cameras for image quality alone but rather that is just one consideration.
I think you read Dog46's posting wrong.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4