Metz 54 MZ-4i in slave mode (SCA3083)
I have kind of problem with my set (Nikon D300s + Metz 54 mz-4i).
If i trying to use Metz in slave mode it doesn't work.
D300s flash setup as "command ch1" with channel 1, metz have SCA 3083 (slave) module and it preset in to "Metz Remote" mode (in all other mode Pilot lamp start flashing) MZ-4i on Ad1.
Any one have any idea what should be done or what i am doing wrong?
P.S.: flash working perfectly with SCA 3402
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%