Fuji get off your backsides

Started Jan 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Maximus176 OP Regular Member • Posts: 183
Re: Owners of the Nikon D3 ...

Nice to read someone with the same thoughts without invoking the childishness that goes on here. The confidence thing is very important I can operate my D3 blindfold the user ergonomics are very intuitive and therefore easy and quick to change something.

What I cannot understand for the life of me is that the camera had the pro marketing spin and yes it does take remarkable pictures, but clearly putting out a camera to market with a daft software interface and a manual focus that doesn't work , in my view was a huge faux pas. The inability to take on board the user criticisms by Fuji, again in my mind is another faux pas, because I for one will not give them anymore money because of the attitude over the x100.

Many on this forum took umbridge over what I said it was not against the camera but against the corporation for treating customers buying a flagship product in such a poor way.

Maximus176's gear list:Maximus176's gear list
Nikon D3 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow