How would you interpret this?
Just a quick question. The local photo club that I'm a member of holds monthly challenges at our meetings. Well January is "Unexpected Angles." How would most interpret this as I can easily take it 2 different ways. One way is different angles such as a 90 degree angle and angles along those lines. The 2nd way would be a picture that would normally be taken from one perspective is taken from a different perspective or angle. Am I just over thinking this?
Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.
-John Wayne as Sgt. Stryker in Sands Of Iwo Jima
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%