Good news, E-620 users: your backup camera has arrived

Started Jan 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
olyflyer
olyflyer Forum Pro • Posts: 23,933
Re: Sure ..

Sergey_Green wrote:

d3xmeister wrote:

Sure I'll take the DSLR any day if I cann afford carry, but why not have a swivel screen. If you don't need one, don't use it, if you do, it's there.

Absolutely, but I don't think this is how they build a professional top notch camera, but hanging anything they can find on it? The compacts is a different story.

I also liked illuminated buttons on my E-620. When doing long exposures at night it was priceless.

I sometimes use the illuminated top control panel, just to see the settings. There aren't that many buttons to get lost among.

I also use the top LCD illumination and on the flash LCD panel but I agree, buttons are easy to find on the D300/D300s because they are large. Oly is a different story. Small buttons, tightly packed, not always easy to feel and so on... Anyway, it is a useful feature to have illuminated buttons if you can see what's on them as well. Though, that's not on my wish list for the D400...

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow