E-pl3 red spot issues
For the past week I've been going back and forth between the e-pl2 and e-pl3. I had my heart set on the older model even though it had a slower af, less focusing points and no focus lamp it did have a 3' screen with a proper 4:3 aspect ratio for taking stills.
Today I learned of the red spot issues with the camera with a strong light source in the frame. Since I live in HK and I like taking shots with bright lights indoors/outdoors day and night, I'm thinking it may not be the best choice after all.
I'd like to know if there are any known issues with the e-pl3 regarding the red spot thing or any other issue? I've done a few searches and come up with nothing but it's a fairly new camera so I'm hoping to get input from users. Thanks.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%