Help: DPP failed to start photoshop
I'm running Win 7 64bit, Photoshop CS5 64bit, DPP (Canon Digital Photo Professional) 22.214.171.124
When I try to transfer a photo from DPP to Photoshop I get the following error: "failed to start photoshop". I've tried opening PS first, uninstallling and reinstallling DPP, nothing helps.
This setup worked fine with Win XP and CS5 32bit.
A google search revealed many users having this same trouble. One post indicated DPP won't work with PS 64bit ?
Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
My Gallery - http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanoury/show/
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!