considering sx40

Started Jan 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP jacqui2 Regular Member • Posts: 316
Re: Not me, not satisfied...But then again

Received my sx40 today, this time definately uk model, plus I realised the other one didn't have any security tabs on the box which the new one today had. It included all the right bits, 2 cds, ac lead etc. so much happier with this. Had a chance to go out for a while this afternoon with it to a local nature reserve and the weather was stunning! afternoon warm sunlight and from what I can tell so far, only looking on the lcd (haven't had a chance to put them on the pc yet) absolutely thrilled with it, full zoom small bird high up in the tree seems to have come out great and beautiful sunlit trees around lake etc. I am really impressed with the clear sharp photos at full zoom. It was so great to use as well. I have read a few things about slow focusing and was a bit worried about that but it was fine, no problem at all, even managed a couple of birds in flight, very impressed so far I will try to post a couple of photos when I have got them uploaded
--
jacqui

jacqui2's gear list:jacqui2's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow