Nikon D4 2.7x video crop mode implementation
It is nice that in D4 you can get 2.7x crop and still able to shoot 1080p video.
But they way they implement it is not right. Base on the video posted on youtube, I believe in D4, you need to change crop mode manually. That's not convenient.
The proper way is when you stick a 70-200mm on it, you want to be able to zoom from 70mm to 540mm without having going through all the the menu to change the crop modes. It should be automatic.
I know some mirror-less cameras like Olympus E-PL3 already have this feature.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power