Water *DROP* magic!!!! Gizmodo link
No affiliation with photographer just totally WOWED by the skill and ingenuity used to create these shots!!!
Why am I posting here in the SONY DSLR forum??!?
LOL - Can anyone spot the SONY A-700 used in the rig?!???
From the minds of Minolta to the imagination of Sony, Alpha, like no other.
Thanks for the link.. its always nice to see what others do.. having the "eye" for composition, is what makes for a good Photographer.. shots like this only help to expant our eyesite.
Capturing memories, one at a time.
Visit my Smug Mug Galleries at:
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%