XZ-1 vs Panny TZ7
I use since a couple of years now, the Panny as my backup and also with the underwater-housing to my 7d with lots of glass.
Up to now, I was always satisfied, what this little thing could do, if I had not taken the bulky 7d with my.
So, I know about the facts of the xz-(bigger sensor and f 1.8 - 2.5) but waht about real world comparisons?
Has anybody both cameras and can compare them?
On the xz-1 there is just one third of zoom to the panny. What about the crop possibilities with the olympus. Is there a lot of potentiell?
And what about the shallow dof of the olympus. Can't I achieve not the same with the panny by goiing away and zooming in a lo?
P.S.: What about video comparisons (focusing, etc.). I like the one of the tz7, especially underwater. I use the mjpeg/quicktime format, which I like more than avchd
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%