Towards the sun with FZ150..
Hi, I have not examples to show, but I would like to know how to get good results, when taking picture with the sun in front or not right behind me.
I have tried some settings but I was not happy and deleted them, before I tought to write here to hear the gurus.
Anybody has tried settings that gave a decent result?
Ignorant photograph beginner
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|