Does the Olympus kit lens work on other MFT cameras like the GF2? and is the quality of the image adversely impacted?
No problem using Olympus or Panasonic lenses on any mFT cameras. I have both and use several Olympus and Panasonic lenses. Only issue that you need to be concerned with is Image Stabilization. Don't let the the OIS vs IBIS debate get to you, good photos could be taken way back when IS wasn't available and still can.
AND using inexpensive adaptors, you can use literally ANY lens made over the past 50+ years.
I have and use 40 year old Pentax and 20 year old Nikon lenses with no trouble.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4