7D Sharpness - disatissfied

Started Dec 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
Martin Ocando
Martin Ocando Veteran Member • Posts: 5,615
Re: 7D Sharpness - disatissfied

Look down, and I can do helpful as well. Is just not right to "blame" the equipment before considering user error. Specially with a camera that have been out in the market for so long. It gives a wrong idea to potential customers, and many just read a couple of posts and start spreading the word. Remember, a lie told a million times becomes true.

I'm more than willing to share my experiences and continue helping you as best as I can.

Sorry for my initial approach, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

TimPATL wrote:

I wish your mother would have told you "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all"

Look at later posts to see what helpful looks like. I'm not complaining about the 7D, I'm trying to understand the perceived loss of quality we experienced and I'm damn sure it's operator error - so thanks for pointing that out.
--
TimP in ATL (& sometimes the UK)

-- hide signature --

Martin Ocando
-------------------------

Martin Ocando's gear list:Martin Ocando's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
irm
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow