Lens choice for A65
Am planning on picking up an A65 body only (Although I note that currently the kit lens can be had for about £15 more in Jessops so would be silly not to.
I am trying to decide on some lenses, my needs are a wide angle for landscape and a general walk around lens. Perhaps a short telephoto too. If one of the lenses had macro/close focusing capability that would be a bonus.
Budget could be up to £1000.
I quite fancy the Sigma 8-16 and the Sony 35mm 1.8. Although am mostly unsure about lens type, for example the A65 has IBIS and af motor(?) so I assume I wouldn't necessarily need lenses with those attributes?
Across frame sharpness is important to me. Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%