GRD IV continuous mode
When using the camera in stealth mode with the LCD off I noticed that after taking a shot the image then briefly appears on the LCD. Hmm.. not as stealthy as I originally thought.
Then I tested the camera out in various modes and realised this behaviour only occurs if you have any of the continuous modes enabled. Turn that feature off and the LCD remains off when shooting.
Is there a reason for this? I believe it is the same with the GRD 3 also - dunno about earlier versions.
Personally I'd like it to stay off because otherwise it will inhibit my shooting somewhat when I have people behind me.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)