Just Thinking

Started Dec 11, 2011 | Discussions thread
Billx08 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,373
Re: Just Thinking

enzop wrote:

After watching several paranormal shows lately I made a discovery,the orbs they are always talking about are not spirits they all just use fuji X10's

That's probably why the X10 works better when it's set to M (Medium). The orbs are just the concentrated artifacts of mental activity assisted and channeled by the Medium's crystal balls. Music to immerse yourself in while shooting the X10 :

Who's Responsible For The Voices In My Head?: Many have heard the call: "I am the God of Hellfire." But if you back click your CD, or pick up the phono arm and move it rightwards, you'll get a full-fledged dose of Arthur Brown's "Fire Poem." The year is 1968, a few months after The Moody Blues and their "Days Of Future Passed." Where the presentation of the prelude/outro poems for "Days" seems rather sweet 'n' mild for its content � "Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our sight" � Brown's "Fire Poem" truly dances; from a hippie prance to a drugged out scary. Brown calls it a poem, so let's treat it as such.

http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue8/muse02.html

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow