new a55 user - lcd question
I finally got my a55 yesterday and have only taken a few test shots so far (very impressive!) but one surprising thing I've noticed is the length of time the lcd blacks out for after the shutter is pressed to take the shot.
Whilst in reality I know it's only a second or so, I did a very unscientific handheld test with my two cameras and the A55 blackout was definitely longer than that on the panny G2. Both cameras were shooting large fine jpeg, and set to autoreview on the lcd.
I'm no expert on these sort of things so I was just wondering if this is in any way affected by the file size/speed of the card I'm using (a sandisk extreme iii 4gb), is there anything I should adjust or is the blackout "just the way it is" with the A55?
This is likely to be the first of many questions from me so please be patient !! Thanks
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%