FOR SALE: Olympus EP1 + 14-42mm + 20mm + 14-150mm + accessories
I'm switching to the Samsung NX system and am selling my Olympus ep1 kit, which includes:
• EP1 – The image stabilization system shows an error (“IS1 mode error” in blinking red) and appears to be partially broken. In video mode I can still see it stabilizing the image, but my guess is it’s not working optimally. Everything else works perfectly. The body has some very minor scratches, but every button and dial works fine. LCD has a cover on it. Never dropped, banged or otherwise mistreated.
• Olympus 14-150 – Excellent - body and glass are near perfect. Never dropped, banged or otherwise mistreated.
• Olympus 14-42mm – this is the plastic mount version, hardly ever used, mint. Never dropped, banged or otherwise mistreated.
• Panasonic 20mm f1.7 – Excellent, glass is perfect, body has a few minor cosmetic scratches. Never dropped, banged or otherwise mistreated.
• 3 batteries – one original, two generic
• Cable release
Price for the kit (I will not negotiate): $955 + ½ paypal + ½ priority mail to your location (inc. insurance, int’l ok)
A breakdown of the price ($250 off retail).
Olympus 14-150 Retail $520 My price $480
Panasonic 20mm f1.7 Retail $340 My price $290
Olympus 14-42mm Retail $150 My price $90
Olympus EP1 Retail $150 My price $75
Batteries Retail $40 My price $20
Cable release Retail $5 My price $0
Retail total $1,205 Your total $955
Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!
View using Google Maps: San Francisco, United States
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Dec 5, 2011|
|Dec 5, 2011|
|Common Flashwing by digimania|
from canon dslr
|The Marilyn impersonator by Lee8282|
from Blowing in the Wind (Nature)