Joan and I, the Rovers, have adopted a mantra to be recited as we roll out on an expedition... Lenses, Cards, Batteries.... Lenses, Cards, Batteries....
Good story, I did expect a troll to come out of that hole.
BTW, I have an ND Fader on the XMAS list.
Here is my video, #7 is the latest.
Shot with Sony A55, 70-200/2.8.
PP in CS5.5, no special effects, just quick disolves and a canned lower 3rd.
Some color tweaks on some clips... first efforts all around though.
Images of Nature, Landscapes, Wildlife...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)