Should I buy the X100 or wait for next product launch? Your opinions please.

Started Nov 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
Anadrol Contributing Member • Posts: 511
Re: Should I buy the X100 or wait for next product launch? Your opinions please.

According to rumors it will be available in spring for 1400 USD body only.

Personally I would wait the announcement in January,

then if you can't wait I'd buy the NEX 5N to resell it a few months later without losing much.

 Anadrol's gear list:Anadrol's gear list
Sony a7 II Sony a7R II Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.5 1-5x Macro Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow