X10 zoom/focus while shoot? Framerate?
Can you zoom while shooting or is there a focus shift? Or will continuous focus mode keep up? I'm desperate to know this because that would make this camera outclass any point and shoot on the market as a ski point and shoot (optical viewfinder, zoom while shoot, this doesn't exist in a P&S).
From what I can read, the camera has a 7 frame 12MP buffer and then drops to 2fps. Can anyone confirm this? What about in 6MP mode? 10fps for 12 frames then 4fps???
What's the frame rate achievable for continuous focus?
Thank you in advance! I haven't been so excited for a camera since the G7.
9300ft above sea level
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%