X10 Panorama questions
I use a number of cameras but am enamored by Sony's panorama function when it first came out.
Looking at the X10.
A few questions on the Panorama:
1. What is the max resolution on the Panoramas?
2. Is the max resolution switchable like the Sony's?
3. Is the panorama always set at 360 degree or can a shorter one be selected?
4. Does the panorama work only at the shortest focal length or does it work at all focal lengths?
5. If anyone compared both, I wonder how well it works compared to the latest Sony such as the NEX5n.
I was looking at the Samsung NX200 but this Fuji may serve my needs much better with that bright zoom and decent low light. The X10 is a serious contender for my next $ outlay to replace two of my compact travel cameras.
Thanks in advance for any help.
|Nectar Dancing by Lensmate|
from A Big Year - birds
|Sad clown by PEB|
|Mtl Gen X 2015 DP by MarioSS|
from - Gen X - (In Full Colours+ Border)