Different exposures for same shot in Manula Mode?
I covered a charity hockey game between the company I work for and former NHL stars. I was using a D3s and shot in manual mode. Most of the action shots (using a 300mm f2.8 lens) appear to be OK, but souvenir shots of the two teams and presentation of the cheques have me puzzled. Every 2nd or 3rd photo (no fixed pattern) appears to be overexposed by about 1 stop (for those shots I used a 24-70mm 2.8). These were also shot in CL mode. AF-S, f4.5, 1/50 sec, 1250 ISO
The Exif info is identical for all the photos.
Under what circumstances would consecutive shots, shot in manual mode register a different exposure? (My bracketing was off)
Any help would be appreciated.
PS. I cannot post the pictures due to the agreement with my company.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%